Committee Vacancies

The City of Riverton is seeking enthusiastic individuals to serve on the following boards:

  • Construction Board of Appeal – 4 year term 
  • Community Engagement – 2 year term
  • FORCC (One Percent) – 4 year term
  • Rendezvous Balloon – 1 year term
  • Tree Board – 4 year term

If you are interested in serving on one of these boards, please click here for the expression of interest form.  All forms must be submitted to City Clerk Kristin Watson, Riverton City Hall, 816 N Federal Blvd, Riverton, WY 82501, no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 17, 2020. 

social feed