To reserve a park facility you can:
- Submit a request below and city staff will contact you with further instructions.
- Call or stop by City Hall. 307-856-2227 / 816 N Federal Blvd
- If alcohol use is requested, you must obtain an alcoholic beverage or 24-hour malt beverage permit. Permits can be obtained from City Hall or by clicking here. Since permits require Council approval, please plan your event well in advance.
- Alcohol permits are not available for City or Jaycee parks.
- A non-refundable fee of $30.00 is required. Reservations are not confirmed until we have received your fee and ensured that the date is available.
- The location shall be left clean and free of debris.
- The applicant shall abide by all other rules set forth by the Riverton City Council.
- Power is available at the City Park bandshell, for more information call City Hall. 307-856-2227.
- Due to COVID-19, anyone who is reserving a park shelter must follow the Governor's current orders and directives which can be found by clicking here.