Park Reservations

To reserve a park facility you can:

  • Submit a request below and city staff will contact you with further instructions.
  • Call or stop by City Hall.  307-856-2227 / 816 N Federal Blvd

Please Note:

  • If alcohol use is requested, you must obtain an alcoholic beverage or 24-hour malt beverage permit.  Permits can be obtained from City Hall or by clicking here.  Since permits require Council approval, please plan your event well in advance. 
    • Alcohol permits are not available for City or Jaycee parks.
  • A non-refundable fee of $30.00 is required.  Reservations are not confirmed until we have received your fee and ensured that the date is available.
  • The location shall be left clean and free of debris.
  • The applicant shall abide by all other rules set forth by the Riverton City Council.
  • Power is available at the City Park bandshell, for more information call City Hall.  307-856-2227.
  • Due to COVID-19, anyone who is reserving a park shelter must follow the Governor's current orders and directives which can be found by clicking here.
Contact Information:
Mailing Address:

Contact me by:

Event Information:
social feed