Public Works

  • Home
  • Departments
  • Services

Weed & Pest FAQ

Questions and Answers

Who do I contact to talk to someone about a weed bill?

Please call the Code Enforcement Department at 857-7712.

Who do I contact regarding mosquito spraying?

Please call the Public Works Department at 856-3687.

Who do I call about a neighbor's yard with tall weeds?

Please contact the Code Enforcement Officer (Community Development Department) at 857-7712.