The Municipal Court administers the operation of the judicial branch of the City Government according to the ordinances adopted by the City Council.
Cases adjudicated in the Municipal Court include misdemeanor complaints covered under City Code and those State Statutes which are incorporated into the City Code, occurring within the jurisdictional limits of the City of River ton.
Outstanding Warrants (Download Here)
Court Docket (Download Here)
Outstanding Parking Tickets (Download Here)
- Arraignments - Wednesdays 12:00 p.m.
- Trials and hearings are scheduled by the judge as needed.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must bring a parent or legal guardian with you to court.
- If an interpreter is required for any proceeding, please contact the court prior to your court date. Si un intérprete es requerido por cualesquiera procedimientos diríjase a la corte antes de su fecha de corte.
- Citations issued by Fremont County Sheriff, Wyoming Game and Fish, Wyoming Highway Patrol are not heard in the Riverton Municipal Court - Contact Fremont County Circuit Court at 307-856-7259.
- NO cell phones are allowed in the courtroom.
- NO cameras are allowed in the courtroom.
- Be respectful.
- Dress Appropriately (No shorts, t-shirts with explicit expressions, hats; shoes required)
- Be prompt.
Payments can be made by sending the payment to Riverton Municipal Court, 816 North Federal Boulevard, Riverton, WY 82501; in person, at the Court office during business hours or deposit in the after hours payment box in the parking lot.
Contact Meghan Miller, Clerk of Court, at 307-856-0165, FAX: 307-857-7681, email her at email@example.com or
Contact Shanda Scott, Deputy Clerk of Court at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them at 816 North Federal Boulevard.