October 31, 2018
RE: Open Enrollment Period - November 1st through November 30th, 2018
Dear City of Riverton Employees:
November 1st marks the beginning of the City's open enrollment period, which runs through November 30th. All requested changes/updates will take effect on January 1, 2019. There are several forms listed in the left navigation panel. Please review the list of forms below to determine which forms are required and which forms are optional.
- City of Riverton Personal Information Form - please note, if you have experienced a name change, change in marital status, or change of address and/or phone, there will be additional forms to complete.
- Hilltop Cafeteria Plan Enrollment Form - required even if you do not wish to participate.
- W-4 Form (if you would like to make changes)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming (BCBSWY) health benefits coverage (if you wish to make changes to your current health coverage, or enroll in health coverage)
- HIPPA Authorization to Release Information (this form expires every two years and gives authorization for the person(s) listed to access you health information if the event you are unable)
- Deferred Compensation 457 Retirement Plan Enrollment - two plans available (if not already enrolled)
- Deferred Compensation 457 Retirement Plan Adjustment (you can change the contribution amount at any time)
- It is a good time to access your retirement portal to review and update your beneficiaries, if applicable. You can access your online portal at the following link: https://pension.wyo.gov/account/logon?returnurl=%2f Please see Kristin or Megan if you need further instructions on how to access your online portal.
- Now is also a good time to review/update your beneficiaries on your life insurance plan through the City of Riverton. Please see Kristin or Megan if you would like to review your current beneficiaries.
- Please remember that you can take advantage of the Employee Assistance Program benefit at any time. They have a website: www.theeap.com, or www.publicsafetyeap.com for police department employees; or you can call the toll-free number 1-800-252-4555 or 1-800-225-2527; or 1-888-327-1060 for police department employees. These phone consults are unlimited and are of no cost to you. If you would like more information about this great benefit, please feel free to contact me or check out their website.
Please print out the applicable forms and return to Kristin Watson or Megan Sims no later than November 30, 2018. Should you have any questions or would like further clarification, please schedule an appointment with Kristin (ext. 7706) or Megan (ext 7720).
City Clerk/Human Resource Director